Designed for intermediate-level ACL™ users, this four-day course introduces you to using ACL in fraud detection. In an interactive, hands-on environment, you will learn how to create tests for transaction authorisation and validation and how to perform trend analysis on employee and merchant activity.
Anyone who will be working within the ACL environment or managing teams that work with ACL products.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Perform data analysis tests to identify anomalies and policy non-compliance
• Perform trend analysis on the anomalies to identify cause and fraudulent activity
• Verify data quality and integrity
• Test transaction authorisation and validation
• Create tests for purchasing and payables, travel and entertainment expenses, and procurement card expenses
• Describe Benford’s Law and use Benford tests in ACL fraud analysis
Completion of an ACL 100-level course, or at least six months experience using ACL for data analysis, is recommended. Participants should also have a background in fraud detection.
This course is offered on-site at your organisation. This is a group-live, instructor-led course in a classroom setting. For in-class activities, participants use the latest version of ACL. The class size supports individual attention and development.