Get the most out of your software investment and do more with ACL technology. Reduce the time it takes to learn and adopt new technology.
Our certified training will help you:
- Learn time saving techniques and gather new ideas on how to improve your business processes and increase your productivity with ACL software
- Gain the ACL skills you need to help contain costs, minimize losses, assure compliance with internal controls, and reduce financial and operational risk
- Discover efficient ways to automate repetitive tasks, freeing you to concentrate on other activities that require your critical thinking and judgment
- Learn from ACL certified trainers who are experts in their field of study and who provide the most comprehensive instruction available on ACL software.
In need of a little kick start? ACL provides both open enrollment and on-site training/workshops to help you get going fast. We’ll help get your projects set up and show the tips & tricks used by power audit, risk and compliance teams.
All our training is led by ACL Certified trainers with the highest standards for learning and all courses are certified with CPE credits.
All courses use ACL certified training materials developed by ACL Services Ltd. the latest technical information.
ACL and its channel partners such as EDP Audit & Security Associates, deliver introductory, intermediate, advanced and management courses through both open enrollment and on-site classes if there a crucial need for that. Open enrollment public classes are ideal for individuals wishing to attend ACL training.
Intended Audience: This training is for those who manage internal audit functions and IT auditors including members of the audit and IT audit departments, tax officers, legal Investigators, Inspectors, Internal Control Officers, Revenue Assurance Officers, Accountants, Data Forensic Auditors/Examiners, Human capital management, Consultants, personnel proving advisory services and any business dealing with data. It is also recommended for IT department staff who would not only help the IT auditors gain understanding and access to the data sources within the organization, but can also provide control self assessment in any business data related areas.
In these hands-on courses, participants learn key ACL concepts and techniques and gather the building blocks necessary to access and analyse data using ACL.
• ACL 111 – Foundations of ACL (Retail Banking)
• ACL 112 – Foundations of ACL (Healthcare Providers)
• ACL 101 – ACL Analytics Foundation
Designed for mid-level ACL users, intermediate courses teach participants how to combine commands and expressions to increase productivity and produce more powerful results.
• ACL 201 – Applications
• ACL 252 – Using ACL to Detect Fraud
• ACL 260 – Testing Internal Controls
Advanced courses are developed for experienced ACL users who want to further refine their skills and increase their knowledge.
• ACL 303 – Scripting
Created specifically to assist managers who are implementing or planning to implement ACL software in their organisation.
• ACL 501 – Understanding ACL: A Manager’s Perspective