This two-day course is a practical application of ACLTM Analytics, designed for users who want to use ACLTM Analytics more effectively in real-life situations. By working through a series of progressively challenging case studies, you will develop your critical thinking and application of ACLTM Analytics. In an interactive, hands-on environment,your ACLTM Certified trainer will teach you to accomplishdata analysis tasks of varying complexity through the integration of ACLTM commands and expressions. Through this practical application, you will learn how to effectively separate objectives into manageable milestones and enhance your effectiveness with ACLTM Analytics.
The case studies include business-relevant data such as Purchasing to Payables, Travel & Entertainment, and Procurement Card expenses.
• Apply ACLTM Analytics in a structured data analysis process.
• Critically determine and assess objectives and planning analysis.
• Separate objectives into intuitive milestones.
• Import various source data types.
• Prepare data for analysis (data integrity tests such
as controls, bounds, completeness, uniqueness, relationships and reliability; critically assessing whether integrity issues will impair analysis objectives).
• Identify and apply the ACLTM Analytics functionality needed to achieve desired objectives.
• Test issues to identify trends that may be indicative of cause(s) of them.
• Create working paper documentation showing your objectives, the analysis steps taken to achieve them, and the results returned.