Get the most out of your software investment and do more with Galvanize technology. Reduce the time it takes to learn and adopt new technology.
Our certified training will help you:
- Learn time-saving techniques and gather new ideas on how to improve your business processes and increase your productivity with Galvanize solution
- Gain the Analytics skills you need to help contain costs, minimize losses, assure compliance with internal controls, and reduce financial and operational risk
- Discover efficient ways to automate repetitive tasks, freeing you to concentrate on other activities that require your critical thinking and judgment
- Learn from Analytics certified trainers who are experts in their field of study and who provide the most comprehensive instruction available on Galvanize software.
In need of a little kick start? Galvanize provides both open enrollment and on-site training/workshops to help you get going fast. We’ll help get your projects set up and show the tips & tricks used by power audit, risk and compliance teams.
All our training is led by Galvanize Certified trainers with the highest standards for learning and all courses are certified with CPE credits.
All courses use Galvanize certified training materials developed by Galvanize, Canada with the latest technical information.
Galvanize and its channel partners such as EDP Global Solutions Ltd, deliver introductory, intermediate, advanced and management courses through both open enrollment and on-site classes if there is a crucial need for that. Open enrollment public classes are ideal for individuals wishing to attend Analytics training.
This training is for those who manage internal audit functions and IT auditors including members of the audit and IT audit departments, tax officers, legal Investigators, Inspectors, Internal Control Officers, Revenue Assurance Officers, Accountants, Data Forensic Auditors/Examiners, Human Capital Management, Consultants, personnel proving advisory services and any business dealing with data. It is also recommended for IT department staff who would not only help the IT auditors gain understanding and access to the data sources within the organization, but can also provide control self-assessment in any business data related areas.
In these hands-on courses, participants learn key Analytics concepts and techniques and gather the building blocks necessary to access and analyze data using Galvanize Analytics.
• ACL 101 – Foundations of Analytics (Analytics Foundation Training) – Sign Up
Designed for mid-level Analytics users, intermediate courses teach participants how to combine commands and expressions to increase productivity and produce more powerful results.
• ACL 201 – Applications of Analyzing Data in Analytics (ACL Intermediate Training) – Sign Up
Advanced courses are developed for experienced Analytics users who want to further refine their skills and increase their knowledge.
• ACL 303 – Scripting in Analytics – Sign Up